Products of the sector Maritime and Land
CLIK-LOK high security barrier seal
High security barrier type seal
Metal seal applicable for cargo containers
Product data sheet
CLIK-LOK barrier high security seal
- Barrier type seal specially designed for maritime containers.
- Two-piece high security seal consisting of a double-grooved steel shaft and a high impact ABS coloured cap with a steel core and a security ring.
- No tool required for application. Requires pliers for opening. Doesn’t rotate. Anti-spinning.
- Approved according to ISO/PAS 17712 standard and complies with C-TPAT regulations.
- Shaft and cap are connected for easy storage and placement.
- CLIK-LOK barrier high security seal can be laser marked with company name, consecutive numbering and barcode. Laser marking offers a very high level of security. It cannot be erased.
Item available in stock
The ISO 17712 standard requires that the general characteristics of all security seals be the following:
- Security seals must be unique, difficult to imitate and must be marked with the corresponding information.
- The design should be easy to review and determine whether it is being put to good use or its application is flawed. There is no room for doubt.
- Bottle-type seals must be a minimum of 18 millimeters in diameter.
- For single use only: when removed, the seals should be destroyed and unusable again. They have to show clear proof in case of inviolability.
- They must meet the resistance thresholds set by the standard and pass all the tests they are subjected to by accredited institutions.
- 2,000kgs tensile break
- Shaft diameter: 11 mm
- Total shaft length: 85 mm
- Head diameter: 22.8 mm
- Material: Carbon steel inner shaft and high impact polystyrene cap. ABS coating.
- Marking: Cap: Customization and numbering or barcode using laser. Shaft: consecutive numbering. Space for 7 digits.
- Tensile strength of 1,500 kg.