Products of the sector Cash-in-transit and banking
ROTO SEAL rotary lock seal
Patented rotary lock seal
Polyester plastic seal
Product data sheet
- ROTO SEAL rotary lock seal
- Patented rotary lock seal ideal for sealing holes with small diameters :
- such as meters (water, gas, electricity, petrol), taximeters, etc.
- The seal consists of two pieces of plastic through which the wire is threaded manually.
- Two component plastic seal.
- Wires rotate around insert using Roto-Press.
- The ROTO PRESS sealing machine wraps the wire inside the body, at the same time as it marks the coloured part.
- Insert accepts die impression from Roto-Press.
- Die can be engraved with 3 characters.
- Different types of wires available:
- non-conductive, corrugated or braided wires.
- Applicable as a substitute for lead.The Roto-Seal is a plastic and wire seal that offers a safe alternative to lead seals.
- These seals are etched with permanent laser marking.
- Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced
- Laser marking with 7-digit consecutive numbering and logo on the back.
ROTO SEAL rotary lock seal available in stock.
- Flag: 22.65 mm.
- Polyester: transparent polycarbonate body. Insert: Coloured ABS
- Laser marking with logo and space for 7 digits.
- Check availability of other colours.