Products of the sector Metrology
Plastic clamp for water or gas meters
- Tamper-proof clamps are used to show evidence of and prevent possible tampering in water or gas meters.
- It is made from opaque polycarbonate available in various colours.
- Easy to seal. No tool required.
- Self-fastening for easy handling and adaptable to different sizes of pipes.
- Can be customized.
- Possible applications: at the input and output of meters or in the fittings of the facilities.
- Seals for water meters
- Seals for gas meters
Plastic clamps are used synonymously with plastic cable ties or security seals, but in reality they are metal or plastic hardware pieces used to secure pipes, tubes or conduits to different surfaces.
Why is the same name used for plastic security ties or seals?
The reason can be found in that they share a functioning system: the clamps also adjust, serve to group materials and are a safety element.
Item not available in stock
Available in three diameters:
- 23 mm.
- 37 mm
- 45 mm
- High abrasion resistance.
- They are not degraded by oils.
- Dimensional stability.
- Low absorption capacity.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Ease of machining.
- Fatigue resistant.