Conditions of use
1)Legal information and acceptance
- This website (Website) is property of PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. domiciled at Calle Catalunya 24, 08130 – (Santa Perpetua De Mogoda) – BARCELONA, registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, and VAT: B-02958544
- To communicate with PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. Directly and effectively, you can contact the e-mail address email@example.com or contact us at +34 935446450.
2) Object and content of the web
- This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the contents offered by PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. through your Website. However, PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website and its contents, as well as the conditions required for its access and / or use.
- Access to certain contents and the use of certain services may be subject to certain Particular Conditions, which, depending on the case, will replace, complete and / or modify the present Legal Notice, or the General Conditions and, where appropriate, Individuals; the contradictory terms of the Particular Conditions on the General Conditions and the Legal Notice will prevail.
- The simple access, navigation and use of the Website entails and assumes the acceptance by the User of the current Legal Notice and published at all times.
- In this sense, User shall understand the person who accesses, navigates or visualizes the contents hosted on the Website and shall be understood by Registered Users who access, browse and register to use, view, navigate, host and / or download the contents and / or use the services of the Website.
3) Intellectual and industrial property
- PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L.. is the owner or has obtained the corresponding license on the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of the Website, as well as the rights of intellectual and industrial property over the information and materials contained, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents , services and products available through it, as well as the computer programs used in connection with it.
- The access, navigation, use, hosting and / or downloading of contents and / or use of the Website’s services by the User, in no case shall it be understood as a waiver, transfer, license or total or partial cession of the aforementioned rights by PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. or, as the case may be, the holder of the corresponding rights.
- Consequently, it is not allowed to suppress, avoid or manipulate the copyright notice and any other information identifying the rights of PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. or of their respective holders incorporated to the contents and / or services, as well as the technical protection devices or any information and / or identification mechanisms that may be contained in them.
- References to names and trademarks or registered, logos or other distinctive signs, whether they are owned by PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. or from third-party companies, implicitly prohibiting their use without the written consent of PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. or of its legitimate owners as appropriate.
- At no time, unless expressly stated, access or use of the Website and / or its contents and / or services confers the User any rights over the brands, logos and / or distinctive signs included in it protected by Law. all intellectual and industrial property rights and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, transform, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents and products included in the Website for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the express written authorization of PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. or, where appropriate, the holder of the rights to which it corresponds.
4.1 Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other pages of third parties. PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L.. does not offer, sell or be responsible for the information, content and services available from these websites, the User assuming exclusively all responsibility for the navigation and use made of them.
4.2 Links on other pages to the website
If any User, entity or website wishes to establish any type of link to the Website, it must comply with the following stipulations:
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, through a click, to the URL of the Website and must fully cover the entire length of the Home Page screen of the Website.
- In no case, except that PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. authorize it expressly and in writing, the Website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its Web or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.
- In the page that establishes the link, it will not be possible to declare in any case that PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. has authorized such a link, except that PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L.. I have done it in writing previously and expressly.
- If the entity that makes the link from your page to the Website correctly wish to include on its website the brand, name, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. and / or the Site Web, you must previously have your express authorization in writing.
- PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those web pages containing materials, information or illegal, illegal, degrading, obscene, and in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social standards.
5) Communications licenses
- In the event that the User sends information of any kind to PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. through the channels provided for this purpose on the Website, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any right of intellectual property, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other third party right, that said information is not confidential and that said information is not harmful to third parties.
- The User declares to assume the responsibility and is obliged to leave PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. unharmed for any communication that he personally provides or in his name, in violation of the provisions of the previous paragraph.
- The User agrees to use the Website and its contents in accordance with the law and this document, and refrains from using them for illegal purposes or contrary to what is established therein, or to eliminate or attempt to suppress any measures of security adopted and implemented on the Website.
- The User shall be liable to PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of these obligations.
- The User has the obligation to have all the appropriate technical means to access the Website, as well as the precise tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
- PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind caused to the User due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks or any other technical deficiency that may cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service.
- Likewise, PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. is not responsible for any damage caused to the User’s or third party’s computer equipment due to access to the Website.
7) Privacy and Cookies Policy
- PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. as the owner of the website, informs that it is responsible for the treatments carried out through its Web sites, unless it is expressly informed of other conditions in a particular treatment.
- In accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection , PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. Respects the privacy of Users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- The personal data of the Users of the Websites of PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. will only be obtained to be treated when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and the determined, explicit, consented and / or legitimate purposes for which they have been collected.
8) Modification of the present conditions
- PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. may at any time modify the conditions set forth herein, in whole or in part, publishing any change in the same way that appears in this Legal Notice, or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
- The temporary validity of this Notice Legal coincides, therefore, with the time of its presentation, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the amended Legal Notice will become valid and published on this website.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the Particular Conditions, in your case, PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the User’s ability to demand compensation. After said extinction, the prohibitions of use of the contents previously exposed in this Legal Notice will remain in force.
- The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or modify the interpretation of the Legal Notice.
- In case there is a discrepancy between the provisions of this Legal Notice and the particular conditions that, where appropriate, may be established with respect to the products or services offered on the Website, the provisions of the particular conditions will prevail. In the event that any provision or provisions of this Legal Notice are considered null and void or inapplicable, in in whole or in part, by any court, court or competent adminisr the particular conditions that, where appropriate, may have been established.
- Thetrative body, such nullity or non-application will not affect the other provisions of the Legal Notice o non-exercise or execution by PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. Any right recognized in this Legal Notice does not imply a waiver by PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. except that half written acknowledgment on your part.
10) Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between PRECINTIA SEGURIDAD,S.L. and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.