Experts in passive security and control of goods in transit
Precintia’s field of action is unlimited. From the largest to the smallest, from the simplest to the most complicated, from abattoirs, designations of origin, online sales companies, metrology companies, banks, ports and airlines to parcel or courier services and superstores or oil companies.
For all sectors, for all commercial and industrial areas—Precintia is where security and quality are needed.
We strive for the capacity to meet the security needs of all industries. We develop the right product based on requirements. That’s why the product range is so broad: we turn ideas into reality.
Precintia has the knowledge that comes with experience. This has taught us that the best way to face the challenges of the future is focus on new generations. In this way, knowledge acquired over the years is passed down and serves as a platform to continue progressing.
Made to measure
Before advising on a seal or a marking technology we need to ask some questions.
- What type of product do you need to seal?
- What application does the product provide?
- Who applies the seal? Will they have grease of solvents on their hands?
- Under what conditions is the seal applied? It is important to know the ambient temperature in which the seal will be applied to determine the appropriate material.
- Could any of the seals from our range of products be adapted to meet your needs? Or do you prefer a specific seal?
- What is the value of the content that needs to be sealed? Do you need specific numbering for traceability? Do you need to add a special barcode?
- Under what conditions will the seal be read? In low lighting conditions?
- How long will your product be sealed?
- Will your product be under guard once sealed?
- Do you need the marking to be permanent?
We should never assume the answer to any question. The more we understand your needs, the better we can advise you.
Precintia offers the option of marking plastic and metal seals with different types of innovative markings that exist in the sector.
Type of marking
- Thermal printing.
- Thermal printing + laser (deep or contrast).
- Digital thermal.
- Injected ink.
- Mould engraving.
1-Thermal printing: Its advantages include fast manufacturing, possibility of double-sided marking and can be used on any seal colour. For customization you need a block or logo (one time only). This type of marking does not allow printing of a barcode.
2-Thermal printing + laser: Its advantages include a very clear reading of the barcode, possibility of double-sided marking and can be used on any seal colour. This type of marking has two alternatives: normal marking or deep marking. If opting for deep marking use on seals with dark colours, to give greater contrast to the barcode.
3-Digital thermal: Its advantages include a very clear reading of the barcode, high definition of any logo and can be used on any seal colour. Marking with white or black ink depending on the colour of the seal. Only one side can be marked. If marking logos + bands, these can then be written on with a normal pen. If marking barcode + bands, these can then be written on with a permanent marker.
4-Ink jet: Its advantages include being a cost-effective marking option, the possibility of marking a barcode if the seal flag allows it (Envopol, Pull Tite and Hand-Lok). It does handle logos unless they are very simple. Reading of barcodes is inferior to that of laser or digital thermal printing.
6-Mould engraving: Customization of the seal mould to imprint the customer’s logo (check options).
6-Grabado de molde: Personalización del molde de precintos para que aparezca el anagrama de cualquier cliente (a consultar).